Change My Meal Plan


Meal plans can only be changed through Thursday of the 1st week of each term.

All students living in the residence halls are required to carry a residential meal plan with the exception of students who live in Living Learning Housing Units and campus apartments. Commuter meal plans are available for students living off campus or in campus apartments only. Commuter plans can be purchased by completing the Request a Commuter Plan form.

K Cash for all meal plans will carry over from term to term. However, any unused K Cash at the end of the spring term will be forfeited.

After submitting the form, please allow 5 business days for the change to be updated with Dining Services and on your billing statement.

Change My Meal Plan Form